- Which Eyebrow Tattoo method suits me the best?
- Feathery Eyebrow: For natural, thin brows and ‘no make up’ look.
- Foggy Gradient Eyebrow: Those with naturally thin brows and/or wants to achieve the appearance of light make up.
- Foggy + Feathery: Perfectionists that wants a combination of both natural and intricate brow appearance. (Not suited for those with naturally thick brows.)
- Color Correction: For those who’s had their brows tattooed years ago with old techniques, but now has red/blue color remaining on skin.
- Will the tattoo color fade to green or blue?
No. Unlike the older tattooing methods, W Beauty tattoo is semi-permanent, this means that over time, it will eventually fade away.
- How long will my Eyelash Extensions last?
They can last up to 3 weeks depending on how well you look after them. This means making sure you brush them with a spoolie every time they get wet, especially after shower or face wash. Using our recommended lash serum can also help to keep your eyelashes strong and healthy.